Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Hardest News Ever

I received some of the hardest news ever yesterday.

My sister lost her baby!

She had her 10 week ultrasound appointment yesterday morning and they informed her that Baby B had stopped growing around 6 weeks and no longer had a heart beat!

I know our God has bigger plans for my sister and brother-in-law, but right now I'm sure that is hard to understand. My sister is almost 2 hours away and all I could do when she told me was sit here and worry about her and pray for her! I can't imagine what she is going through, but I know she is beyond devastated! After work today, my mom and I are headed over there to be with her, comfort her and do whatever we can that she may need! That is what family is for, right!

I love my sister more than this world and I know how bad she longs to be a mother! So, I ask that all of all say a special prayer that God be with her and Brian during this time and help them understand that everything will be okay and that His plan is by far greater than ours!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that! My heart hurts for them! I will say a prayer for her and your brother in law. Take good care of her girl!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear this! =(
My heart just breaks for your sister and your family. Praying for them!

Jamie said...

I'm so sorry to hear this.. My heart breaks for your sister and your family :( I'm glad you found my blob though--so that I could find yours! Too funny that you also have a yorkie named Lexie :-) Hope you have a great Wednesday!