Hello, my friends!!!!!
I've been gone for so long maybe I need to start out by introducing myself again! Hi, my name is Erin and I'm 25 yrs old. I'm a true Southern girl that likes long walks on the beach....yeah, you get the point!! Lol :)
I know I have been a HORRIBLE blogger for the past two months, but I'm going to make it up to you because that is one of my Resolutions for this year is to blog more. I want this to be an outlet for me, so on the days that I'm not having a good day I can vent here, instead of holding it all in. Yes, I do that and I hate it! I don't journal, nor do I scrapbook my life, so this is the only thing I have to document whats going on. Therefore, I need to do a better job at it. :)
So, let's get to it - My 2011 Resolutions. These are in no particular order...
1) Blogging - I'm going to blog a lot more this year. Some of my posts might be me being a "Debbie Downer" but that's life, right!?!? WHO has good days every day??? Not me!!! And I want to document the good and the bad. Some of my posts might be picture less and that is okay too! I have to admit I hate reading other peoples posts that don't have pictures, but I'm not the gal that carries a camera in my purse 24/7 so if you don't like reading those kind of posts - then just skip over that one!! :)
2) Getting back in Shape - okay first off, isn't this every one's goal at the beginning of the year?? Haha! Well, I'm going to try my best to stick to it. I want to lose about 10 - 15 pounds and I want to get back into shape. I'm already starting off good, because D and I started P90x Monday, along with Weight Watcher and have to say I have a "love/hate" relationship with it all of it. This video is hard core and it's kicking my butt!!! We have only been doing it two days and I can't move! But, I haven't quit yet and I feel great after I get done. ;)
3) Not taking so much time off work - I'm no where near a slacker when it comes to work. I'm the type of girl that when you give me work it's done in 10 mins - flat!! If I know how to do it. And, really that's a bad thing when you work where I do. I was told and get reminded every day to "pace yourself and to make yourself look busy." Well, for me that is a lot harder than it seems!!! And since I don't have a lot of work to do, there are some mornings that I would just rather stay in bed - lol! But, that is going to change this year. Unless, I have a full blown out migraine or I'm deathly sick I WILL NOT call into work. Period!
D and I are starting to plan out our future together and when it comes time for us to have a baby I want to take off as long as possible with it, since I won't be fortunate enough to be a stay-at-home mom! And I want to have the time to take off, when we just want to up and go somewhere for a long weekend! :)
4) Live in the moment - I have gotten so wrapped up this past year on when I'm going to get engaged or when we are going to get married - that I have literally let it control my life. Sad? I know! So, I'm going to stop that and just live in the moment. We only get one life, so why waste it by worrying about when stuff is going to happen. I know D and I are going to get engaged. When? I don't know! Does it matter? No! I love him and I know that he loves me so much and right now that is all that matters... :)
5) Strengthening my relationship with the Lord - I think that pretty much sums it up. I've fallen way behind on my relationship with the Lord this past year and a half. It was no where near perfect, but it used to be a lot better than it is now. I did something that was way out of character for me and it was un-acceptable all around and really I'm just now starting to forgive myself.
I'm not giving myself too many Resolutions this year, because I don't want to feel like a huge failure at the end of the year when I didn't accomplish them all. So, I'm setting logical ones and ones that I feel are most important to me, for me, to become a better "person" :)
I hope 2010 was a good year for all of ya'll, but I hope that 2011 will be even better!!! :)
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!






2 comments:
HI! No you did not at ALL! Would you believe that I got 3 very rude comments/emails that I deleted? One about me finding a better use of my time other than animals and one about how I dont know jack crap about Obama and another negative about animals. I had NO idea that a post reguarding dog fighting would get a reaction....people were hurtful! And I had to say something.
You are great.....have a fab week!
Love them... love you!
Post a Comment