2. Is it just me or is everyone else tired of the snow also!?!? Now, don't get me wrong - I love the cold weather. But, Alabama has had their fair share of snow this year. We just aren't used to it and I'm over it already.
3. It is so nice to actually be dating someone and love their family. I've dated people in the past and absolutely hated their family. I know hate is a strong word, but ya'll have no idea. D's family is just precious and I can't wait to call them my own - one day. :)
4. I got an e-mail told from Kirkland's and Old Navy - probably my two most favorite stores in the world. And of course it said they were having a sale. With me renovating the house, I've cut back on my shopping a lot! I think I'm having withdrawals. I told D the other day that I'm going to need a major Mani and Pedi and a shopping spree after all this :) Needless, to say he just rolled his eyes....lol
5. I can't wait to get into the other house and start "thrifting." I found this picture the other day of something I want to try for a entertainment center but I don't want to put a lot of money into it, so I'm going to see if I can find what I'm looking for at a Thrift store somewhere, then re-vamp it. It's total top secret right now, but if I do it, ya'll be the first to see it when I get it done. I'm excited!
6. For Christmas, D's mom, got me a Scentsy warmer and I'm in love with it. I leave it going almost all the time. It doesn't get too hot and it makes the house smell so good. I've burned it almost every day since Christmas and I'm still on the same two little blocks. :) I can't wait to order more.

7. D and I have a date planned for Friday night. I can't remember the last time just me and him went out and he said that we need it. He is taking me to PFChangs, even though he doesn't care for it. Love that and him! :)
8. I know I have probably seemed like a Debbie Downer lately, but I'm really going to start using this blog as my journal. I'm just like all of ya'll, but instead of me portraying my blog like I'm in a happy mood all the time , I'm going to be real. :)
Hope ya'll are having a good Thursday!!! Tomorrow is Friday!!! :)






2 comments:
I know where you can find a good scentsy rep with a website! wink wink
I love those frames too! Kelly's Korner did one similar to it :) I'm thinking of doing that over our bed after we get married :)
Yay for date nights.
And it's OK to be a Debbie Downer! I like to use my blog to journal too, and you've got to be real :)
Post a Comment