Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Paint Colors

Okay - I'm coming to ya'll once again.

I need helping deciding on what color "brown" to paint my living room.

I don't want it to be dark - like choclate brown.

(although I do love this color)

But, I don't want it to be light - like, what I call "contractor brown." I hate that color!! I know, it's cheap for contractors to paint every room this color, but yuck - it's so drab!



I need something in the middle - let me show you what I like.





SO, if ya'll have any good "brown" paint color - shoot them my way. Okay? Thanks!!! :)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

We got our bedroom color, which I think is similar to what you have, at Wal Mart. It's called Dakota Plains and we love it!

♥Cait said...

I LOVE brown. The color we painted our kitchen is called "mocha" {I think! ha}. It is such a pretty color to me! I don't have many pictures posted on my blog, but I did this post (http://caitlin-cliff.blogspot.com/2011/02/kitchen-revamping.html) just yesterday and you can get somewhat of an idea!

Amber Brewer said...

The bottom pic looks like my living room color... the two pics above it looks like my foyer and guest bedrooms! I'll bring you the samples this weekend, and hopefully that decision will be OVER ;) Love you!