Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I'm linking up with Jamie this week on "What I'm Loving Wednesday"





I'm Loving - this mirror I found at Lowes that is going to go above my vanity in the bathroom.












I'm Loving - the vanity I picked out for the bathroom. It looks just like this but has oil-rubbed bronzed handles and I'll have a oil-rubbed bronzed faucet to match the mirror









I'm Loving - that I think I have finally found the perfect light to go above the dining room table. I've been stressing over this since Saturday and I "think" I finally made my mind up. Here it is, but it's still subject to change ;)






I'm Loving - that I bought this toilet flusher to match everything else. D thinks I'm crazy, because he says you are just flushing your "stuff" but I still think it has to look good doing it. :)




I'm Loving - these two bathroom faucets I picked up last night at Lowes. I didn't know which one I liked better and I was struggling - D told me that I should just get both, he would put them together for me to see on the sink and then we could return the which one I didn't like. Love him!




I don't know why this picture is showing so much gold on it. It's really not like that. It's more like the top one in person



I'm Loving - this light fixture I picked out to go above the mirror. I didn't want anything fancy since the bathroom is so small. So, I think this one is perfect!!!



And I got these globes to go with it -


Also I don't know about ya'll but I am LOVING this weather this week!!! :)

Hope ya'll have a good Wednesday!!!! :)




3 comments:

Michelle said...

How sweet of your man to put BOTH together even though he knows you won't use one.
LOVE all of your picks --- can't wait to see the finished product!

Unknown said...

I love the weather too! and the bathroom should look great once it is all together!

Natalie and Lee said...

LOVING your blog! and love your ideas!