
I got an offer on my house Monday afternoon. It was a really good offer, so therefore I accepted it. The only problem is....she wants to close on March 18th!!!!!!
The home inspection is this Saturday at 10:00 am and we have an 80% chance of rain. That can be a good thing or a bad thing. Good is that they will hurry through it and miss some things :) Bad is that they will reschedule for next week. We are already on a time crunch for everything to be done by the 18th, so I'm hoping they do it Saturday.
Needless, to say before Monday I had not packed one thing in my house. As of last night, most of my kitchen has been packed. Everything that was hung on the walls is now off and in a box and I really only lack two more bedrooms and the utility room and I'll be done - besides the moving everything, which we are doing next Friday and Saturday.
One thing though - my other house, it's not finished!!! So, my whole family is running circles trying to figure out what "has" to be done in order for me to move in. Looks like I'll be living with my parents until then. Lord, help me.....and them! ;)
So, this weekends agenda consists of -
~ My wonderful sister coming over to help me pack and do stuff at the other house!!!! :)
~ D is finishing up laying the tile in the kitchen, dining room, entry way room, and tanning bed room.
~ Paint the kitchen
~Install light fixture in kitchen
~Finish putting kilz on the living room walls, get sheetrock guy back over to inspect the wall
~ Paint baseboards in bathroom and corner trim
~ Clean carpet in Masterbedroom / install shelving in closet
~ Vacuum G. Bedroom / install shelving in closet
~ Put up all the doors and install knobs and hinges
This is all I can think of right now. There is a list somewhere. The big thing is just to get the tile done and grouted, so we can get the hot water heater moved back in and the water turned on.
Ya'll say a prayer for us this weekend! :)






2 comments:
AHHH, this is great news! Can't wait to see how the new house turns out!!!
Hey.
Banana Republic. They have several colors. Mine is gray. It's on sale now too. =)
http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=51420&vid=1&pid=813546&scid=813546002
Post a Comment