Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I'm linking up with Jamie again this week to tell ya'll what I'm loving!!

~I'm Loving that last week was mine and D 2 year anniversary!! And we celebrated it by finishing off the bathroom. lol. What can I say that is what our lives consist of right now. But, we did get each other some gifts. I got a Kindle which I absolutely LOVE!!! And I got him a PS3 - which I can't keep him off of, oops! ;)


~I'm Loving that we have big plans this weekend! Enough said. I'll share the details on Monday. ;)


~I'm Loving that we started laying the wood floors last night and got half the living room done. This is the color of them. Also, my step-dad will be there this weekend to do the baseboards in the kitchen, dining room and entry way room. After that we can move the appliances in!!! :)


~I'm Loving that next Monday will be my first night in my new house. The water is officially turned on, so therefore I can shower and sleep. This girl needs to try and get used to sleeping at that house as soon as possible. Not to mention - Lex, yeah, she needs to be back on a schedule bad!!! I told my grandparents that we would have to arrange a visitation schedule once I get moved in (lol) but I think that will have to be after Lex gets back into her routine. I just hope that she wants to come back and live with me. :) That little stinker is more spoiled now than she has ever been.


~I'm Loving that next week I'll get to load my cabinets, start getting out all my pretty dishes, maybe "just" maybe I'll get D to hang a few things in the dining room since it's one of the rooms that gets seen first thing. :) And even though I don't have a lot of counter space in my kitchen I can't wait to do some cute things in there. I'm excited even though I am so ready to be done with all this. I want to come home, sit down and do nothing - just watch tv. I'm ready to have my own home back! :)


Hope ya'll are having a fabulous Wednesday!!!


5 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy 2 years!!

Michelle said...

So excited about all the work you are getting done on the house and that you get to move soon! And happy two years!

Greer's Gossip said...

Oh no, not a PS3. I bought my hubby one as a wedding gift and he is still addicted almost 3 years later. :)

Elizabeth | The Blush Magnolia said...

Thank you for visiting my blog! Happy 2 years - how exciting - and what fun gifts! Looks like you are working hard on your house - love, love, love the floors. Happy Wednesday!

xoxo, elizabeth

Laura Darling said...

Pretty floors! And a kindle!! So exciting!