Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday...


I'm linking with with Jamie this week!!





I'm Loving this little table I found at Ross over the weekend. I'm going to use it as an end table in my living room. It's a totally different look than what I usually go for, but I wanted to change things up a bit.



I don't know why the picture wouldn't turn the right way - sorry!!!


I'm Loving this end table at Target to go on the other side of the couch.






I'm Loving that Easter is this Sunday and I got this dress to wear!!




I'm Loving that Monday D had an appointment with Kristee at Grogan's and he came home and told me that he bought my ring!!!! Talk about being on cloud nine!!! :) I told him that he wasn't supposed to tell me, but that boy cannot keep a secret!! So, it looks like I better be looking for a dress here in the next couple of months!!! :)

Speaking of dresses - I'm Loving this dress




It's just going to be family, so I'm not getting the whole big dress and everything. Just something simple, plus I just love the look of a short wedding dress!! :) Plus can't you just see this dress with bright shoes like some of these.






And D will wear something like this with a tie that matches my shoes!!!!! :)

Oh. My. Goodness. Girls!! I am already so excited!!!!! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love those teal shoes! to.die.for!

Joeylee said...

love the teal shoes and the purple dress!

Natalie and Lee said...

I really want another table! I am about 30 minutes from Birmingham. Concord, Al (Hueytown may be more familiar to you;)

How exciting... ROLL TIDE by the way!

I am your newest follower!:)

agalandherdog said...

Love the dress and the shoes! Very cute!Small weddings are the way to go because then you know that everyone there genuinely cares about and loves you both.