Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Entertainment Center

Okay girls - I need your help!!! :)


I'm waiting to buy a new entertainment center and a new TV - eventually. The tv stand I have now is one that came from Wal-Mart and it is just so.....ugly looking. I've had it for about 6 years and there is just nothing you can really do with it to make it look pretty!


This time I want like a piece of furniture as my entertainment center.


I'm thinking something along these lines -



I love buffets, but I don't have room for one in my dining room, so why not put a Flat Screen on top of it and use it as my entertainment center?!?




{here}

I like this buffet too - {here}

Yes, Please!!! :) {here}





Oh...and this one - I. Die.





{here}



I've looked high and low for something like this that I could revamp myself, but no luck!!! I wish I could pay someone to make it for me but I don't want to have to cut off my right arm to do so. So, I'll just keep dreaming ;)



What do ya'll use for your Entertainment Center? Anything unique?






















2 comments:

Natalie and Lee said...

Top 2 are my favorite:)

Check out my blog... I left you an award! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey! Thanks for stopping by the blog. I got my rain boots from a nic-nac store in Little Rock several years ago. Sorry! I have found some cute ones of Zappos lately though! Hope that helps!