I'm linking up with Jamie today on WILW

I'm Loving these sleeves I found online for my Kindle.



I'm Loving this coffe table I found on Shanty 2 Chic. I think I'm going to get D to make this for me once we get the last two rooms finished in the house.


I'm Loving these brackets and shelves. I'm thinking about putting open shelves on a wall in my kitchen and if I do this will be the look I'm going for!!! :)

I'm Loving this DIY bird-feeder. I think I'll try to make this next season when we redo this whole flower beds!!! :)
I'm Loving this jewlry stand I saw online this morning. I have the exact one but mine is an ugly brown color. I was getting tired of it, so I think I'll try and revamp it like this lady did. :)






1 comment:
love those sleeves!!!
You are loving some amazing things today! Hope you have had a great Wednesday!
Post a Comment