
via
I need a bigger rug (8x10) that isn't going to break the bank. Have ya'll seen the prices on that size rug - umm, hello No, thank you!!!
I'm in love with this rug

BUT since my living room is done in blue and brown - it's out of the question.....I think? ;)
Here is a blue and brown one I found that I like.
2. D got a dog and she is a lab (pictures to come). She is just a "hunting dog" he says, but any dog that lives at my house is my baby and let me tell you she loves her momma! ;) We got her some treats the other day and they are just sitting on the dryer in the bag they came in and it's driving me crazy!!!! I feel like I need to make them pretty - something to decorate with. :)
So, I'll be picking up the large one of these tomorrow night and get my sister to etch it saying "Harlee's treats"
via

via
4. I think I found the entertainment center I want. It will serve as my entertainment center for now but then when we move to a bigger house it will go into my dining room and be used as a buffet. And the wine holders come out for more storage while it's being used in the living room.
via
5. We are making some more progress on the house and I'm really excited!!! The tanning bed room is almost done. The door will be installed tomorrow night along with all the cabinets. Now, I just need to find my camera from when I moved and take pictures and post them.
6. I want this washer and dryer just so D can build me this pedestal for them to sit on. ha. :) I'm not crazy about the drawers that you can purchase at the store - it just looks like so much washer and dryer to me. I like that this gives it a different look
via
7. I'm loving the fact that turkey season is over and D has been home for the past three weekends!!! :)
I hope everyone has had a great Thursday!!!!
Just think tomorrow is Friday!!!!! :)







3 comments:
I love the entertainment center!
Labs are the best dogs! Can't wait to see pictures!
Hi Erin! Thanks for reading Home Sweet Home! Our park blanket came from "thirty-one" which is an awesome line of fun bags and totes. You can go to their website to find a rep in your area. It's primarily sold at in-home parties. Hope this helps!
Post a Comment