I'm Thankful that tomorrow at 10:00 I will be closing on my house. It's going to be bittersweet. This was the first house I've ever owned, but I know I have so much more to look forward to!
I'm Thankful that everything has went smoothly in selling my house. It sold just two weeks ago this past Monday and we are closing on this Friday - Thank you Lord!!! :)
I'm Thankful for all the help that I received this past Friday night and Saturday when we moved all my stuff. My. Family. Is. Amazing!!!! I always thought I didn't have that much stuff. Ha! Well, it took almost two 24ft trucks to load all my stuff. Needless to say I will be going through all that stuff before I just "put" it away again this time.
I'm Thankful that I'm going to live right next door to my Grandparents. I'm already so close to them, but talk about growing an unbelievable relationship!!!! It makes me tear up just thinking about it.
I'm Thankful for my Momma!!! She gets every Friday off at work and every Friday she is at my house working trying to get it ready for me to move into and today she took off, to work an extra day over there. Love her!!!! :)
I'm Thankful that we are just a few weeks shy of being done at the house in order for me to move in. I'm buying my floors this weekend, so D can start working on them during the week!! :) Exciting stuff is going on over there. I still need to take pictures, but I just keep forgetting!! I will - promise!
I'm Thankful that D left today to go on a fishing trip until Sunday. Even though I hate that I won't see him, he needs the break to relax and enjoy himself. He has worked his tail off these past few months.
I'm Thankful that once I get moved in and settled D and I will only be 10 mins apart instead of 30 mins. So instead of seeing each other every other day or only twice a week it will be every day. It's the little things!! ;)
I'm Thankful that we are getting some warmer weather!!! :) I'm ready to escape to the beach for about a week!! :)






No comments:
Post a Comment