Sunday, January 9, 2011

Weekend Recap

This weekend has been very low key...just what I like!

D went to TN early Saturday morning, since it was the last weekend to hunt up there for deer season. THANK YOU LORD!!! I'm not going to know what to do to have him here every. single. weekend for the next 2 months!!! :)

So, Saturday morning I had to take Lexi to the vet to get her shots for the year...poor thing yelped when they gave her the rabies shot. After we got back home she curled up in a blanket and slept the rest of the day. :)


Please ignore how nappy she looks. She is way overdue on a haircut! :)

Then Saturday night I went out with the best bestie in the world!!! She is the only person that I have stayed in touch with after High School. She is a true definition of what a friend is! Love her!!

We shopped a bit for a while then went and ate at Connors!!! Talk about the best food in the world, pricey, but good!!!!

This picture was taken over a year ago at her Honeydew and Garden Party!! Way overdue for another one, but after reminding each other to bring our camera Saturday night - we both forgot!! Ha

Sunday - I cleaned house all day, because sometime this week, this will be in my front yard!!!


AHHH...so many emotions going on in my head - scared, nervous, excited, stressed. But, I have to realize that this is just another chapter in my life and I'm excited to see where it takes me!! :)

Hope everyone had a good weekend!!!!

They are predicting up to 8" tonight/tomorrow and my work has already closed down. So, D and I are excited to get out and play in it once again!!! :)


1 comment:

Melissa said...

Haha, I'm celebrating the end of deer season too! Enjoy the snow!