Monday, January 10, 2011

Let it Snow, Let it Snow...

We got a little over 7" last night and it is so pretty!!!!!


Here are some pictures before D and I go outside and ruin all the prettiness. lol




7 inches!!!!


She does not know what to think - haha




We are off to go play in the snow!!! I hope if ya'll got snow ya'll are enjoying it...even if its from inside!!! ;)

5 comments:

Michelle said...

That is really pretty!
We're supposed to get 1-3 inches today/overnight. As long as the roads are clear, I'm cool with that.

Katie said...

Hope you had a fun time. ; ) You asked about my shirt...it's from Banana Republic. Thanks!

Nicole said...

Yes, I will totally pay you back and pay for shipping! BUT ONLY if it is NO hassel AT ALL! Really!
Here is my # 405-476-1610

Jenny said...

wow...you all DID get a ton of snow!So much fun!

Just to answer your questions that you left for me on my blog...my top came from ann taylor loft--(my all time favorite store) They were running some GREAT sales last weekend, so I picked up a few things;) And yes, I do make all Sophie's dresses. I wish I could afford to buy them from places like Matilda Jane or etsy, but the fact is, you can make them for a fourth of what they sell them for! do you sew? Have a GREAT weekend!

Paige said...

Ah, i love all of that snow! I cannot wait until we get some more!