Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

It's Wednesday...already!!

So, that means you need to head on over to Jamie's blog and link up with her and tell us what you're loving on this Wednesday!! :)



I'm Loving that D and I have been working out every night since Monday!! I hate it more than anything while we are doing it, but after the hour is up - I feel so refreshed!! Hope we can keep it up!!!




I'm Loving that I got this HUGE surprise for Christmas from D. I cannot wait to make homemade breads and cakes. I made cookies last week and they were SO good!!!!

I'm Loving that E! News broke this story!!! She has had such a hard year, last year and I hope they end up together!!! Talk about a beautiful couple!!! And yes, I'm a sucker for some celebrity gossip :)

I loved these two in The Proposal!!!


I'm Loving that the Season Premier of The Biggest Loser came on last night. D and I love that show. When some of those people were telling their stories last night I couldn't help but cry. Esp. the one where the son disowned his father because of his weight. Talk about breaking. my. heart!



I'm Loving that over Christmas break my sister caught this picture....they really do love each other!!! As long as no one is watching them ;)


I hope ya'll have a great Wednesday!!!!

5 comments:

Marah said...

i LOVE my kitchen aid AND the new season of the biggest loser!

i'm a new follower from what i'm loving wednesday. i can't wait to see future posts.

i'd love for you to stop by my blog and follow back!

http://diaryofadevildogwife.com

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

I need your motivation to work out!

Nicole said...

I dont know what I love more.....Celebrity Gossip or Ryan Reynolds?

Brittany said...

So jealous of your kitchen aid mixer!!

Melissa said...

That reminds me of our dogs. They don't want anyone to know they love each other!