Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas Recap

Better late than never, right! :)

Christmas is my all time favorite holiday!!! There is nothing I enjoy better than spending time with my family and spoiling each other.


Warning: This is picture overload...

Soph opening her present from Granna (my mom)




Our beautiful snow....it was so hot inside, momma had to go outside! lol

Ladies, be thankful if your man will voluntarily take a picture with you.
This one right here makes me beg and plead and then he doesn't even smile. Grr....


Me and my sister

Amber with Brian



LOVE this cute apron and my new cookbook!!!


The perfect sign for his new home...


Priceless - My Granny finally got her own Coach purse!!! I think she was excited! :)


Lex with her presents from Granna

The loot and my Momma's Charlie Brown Christmas Tree, lol - as you can see these pictures are so out of order!!! Ugh...




This baby was worn out!!! lol



My BIG surprise....LOVE it!!!! :)
D did good!!!!


BLING BLING

The sweetest papaw in the world!!

Like I said - I know it's late, but I wanted to post them!!


I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!!!!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

My man hates taking pictures too. But by now, he just shuts up and smiles :)
Looks like you had a great Christmas. Jealous of your mixer!