I'm a stresser by nature. It's in my genes and it runs strong!
My Granny stresses, my Momma stresses, my sister stresses and I stress - see I told, it runs in the family! ;)
Stressing = Worrying....right?
I probably stress the most out of my family - that I know of. I mean, I stress so much that I make my self literally sick. It's a problem. And it isn't something I can just stop. It puts a lot of strain on my relationships with the people that I love the most, because if something isn't going just right - I stress and I freak out!!
The Word of God says.....
Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food and the body more important than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?
Matthew 6:25-27
Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
Matthew 6:34
I have got to learn to let go of worrying so much. This past week I have woken up at midnight every night and not really been able to go back to sleep. I'll just drift off for an hour and just watch the clock. I know it is because I have so much going in my head. But it is making me miserable during the day. Then when I get home the last thing I want to do is tend to my house or anything else that matters.
Last night, I prayed before I went to bed that the Lord would just release everything that is stressing me and let me be able to relax and have a good nights sleep. I know it's not in my hands when my house is going to sell and if my bed is made when sells, or how many vacuum lines you see in the carpet matters to whomever buys it. :) That stuff is just stuff I have to learn to let go of and turn it over to God and let him take control.
So....I'm doing that! :)






No comments:
Post a Comment