Friday, January 7, 2011

The word on the street is.....

Glendale, Arizona!






If I've heard it once this week, than I've heard it a thousand times!! I work with a HUGE Auburn fan (whole family graduated from there), so needless to say this week I've heard my fair share of stories on Cam Newton, Gene Chizik, and Glendale, Arizona!



The guy I work this is, of course, leaving to tomorrow morning on a plane to go to Arizona! But, I was blown away when he told me how much he paid for just two tickets!!! Are you ready....$3500 a piece! Seriously?!?! That is just ridiculous to me!!! But, like he said this will probably be the last time they see this in their lifetime since they are older!!!



I was listening to Rick and Bubba this morning on the radio and they were saying that people, right now, are still trying to buy a ticket and are paying up to $7000 for just one ticket!!!! I'm seriously blown away!!! One of the ladies that called in said that "her and her husband were searching the internet last night just to see what people were selling them for and one guy said he would TRADE HIS $500,000 house for one ticket!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now, he had specifics on where the seat had to be, but seriously - your house!!!!!!!!


CRAZY!!!!!!!


Now, don't get me wrong I LOVE me some Alabama football!!! But, I would also love to see Auburn bring another National Championship home to ALABAMA!!!!



This will be the last and only time you hear me say these two words....

WAR EAGLE!!!!

2 comments:

amanda said...

I'm an Auburn fan and even I can't see paying that much for a ticket!

Glad to see you cheering for Auburn! even if it is just for the game :)

Brittany said...

I'm still struggling with this. I want Auburn to win simply because we share the state, but I'm afraid the hubs might disown me!!