If you are on Facebook, which I'm sure most of you are, then go and "Like" Vintage Charm and Restoration for me Puh-lease and tell them I (Erin Motes) sent you!!!!
They are giving away a FREE dresser and I'm in the process of re-doing my Master Bedroom(more on that, later) and I need a dresser!
Here are the rules...(this is copied and pasted from their facebook page)
Vintage Charm and Restoration
In case some of you missed this - FREE DRESSER!!! Read the details below and let me know if y'all have any questions!!
Vintage Charm and Restoration
Okay, I want to try something with you guys and you're going to want to listen up!!! FREE DRESSER!!! Details: We're trying to hit 2,500 fans by February 14th!! Each person that sends 25 or more friends to "like" our page will be entered in a drawing for a FREE DRESSER painted the color of your choice!! Each person mus...t write on the Vintage Charm Facebook wall "{YOUR NAME} sent me!" I will be keeping a total and as I mark them down in my book I will delete the comments. I will purchase the prize dresser closer to drawing time. Drawing will take place IF we hit 2,500 fans by February 14th! How does that sound?!? Send your friends!! We're at 1,324 as I write this post...
Thank you so much in advance for the people that do this for me!!!! :)






No comments:
Post a Comment