Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Fall is here!

Well, so they say....

I still can't feel it or see it, but hopefully soon!

Anyways with Fall here means there is a new Scentsy Fall/Winter catalog.  It is full of the cutest warmers, new fallish and christmasy scents and even new layers products such as hand soaps, lotions and more! I seriously love everything in this catalog!

I'm probably always going to show you the Warmer of the Month, so just bare with me! ;) 

This month - it is adorable, kind of like the owl.

I love the fact that you can keep the top on when you aren't burning it, so it just blends in with your Fall decor! 



I seriously love it and it's only $27.00 this month! 

The scent of the Month, is Caramel Pear Crisp. Doesn't that just scream Fall.  Here is what they have to say about it "Perfectly ripe pear and juicy nectarine blanketed in a brown sugar crust and topped with a dollop of warm caramel cream."

  
And don't forget both are 10% off this Month!!!

If you want to order one, here is my website - 

https://erinmotes.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Home


3 comments:

For All Things Lovely said...

Super cute decor! xx.
Meg

www.forallthingslovelymr.blogspot.com

Kaleigh said...

Ive been wanting to try Scentsy just cant decide on what to try first!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I just love the smell of fall,but I don't want it to be here yet!!