Friday, June 17, 2016

I have a new name...

In March, my name changed!  I officially have a new title of being an Aunt!

My sister had a sweet baby girl, Mollie Claire, on March 30th of this year! Weighing in at 7lbs and 21 inches long. She has a head full of black hair and some lungs you could probably hear across the hospital.  And she looks just like her Daddy! :)
 
   Talk about Kennedy being in heaven!  We were scared on how she would do, since she's been the baby for so long and Amber is her absolute favorite, but she's done better than we could have ever dreamed.  I mean, she has her own real life baby doll - who wouldn't love that! Ha!

I can't wait to see the relationship these to have in the years to come! :)
I was so glad we were able to get this picture because we have one almost just like it when I was in labor with Kennedy. :)








 
 
 


 







Isn't she GORGEOUS!
I tell ya, she's a doll baby and we love her SOO MUCH!!

No comments: