Thursday, June 16, 2016

Kennedy Brooke turns THREE!

Oh, my sweet girl!  How is it that we have already celebrated your THIRD birthday! My heart aches and then at the same time I want to jump for joy because you are the most precious thing ever to me and your Daddy.  I hate that time is passing by so quickly, but I'm loving every new phase. 

This year, you had a little more input on your birthday party! Ha!  I got away with doing what I wanted the first year and kind of went with what you liked for your second birthday but this year, I left it all up to you!  Of course, you wanted everything Princess and Pink!  You are obsessed with
"jumpy-jumps" so we had your party at a local Inflatable place here in town.
I honestly think your favorite part of your party was when Cannon walked in.  The smile on your face, lit the room up!  I loved getting to see the two of y'all interact and love on each other so sweetly! :)

Here are some pictures from your party!















  
 



No comments: