Monday, October 25, 2010

This Weekend...

My sister came into town and told me.........


THAT I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNT!!!!!!!! :) :) :)


Needless to say, we are all beyond excited!!! They go in for their first ultrasound this morning at 10:15 to hear the heartbeat. She is only 6 weeks, so it's still early. Please begin to pray with us that everything goes smoothly and that "it" is healthy!!

And, is it bad that as of last night I already had 10 things saved in my favorites on Etsy!!! I think this baby is going to be a little spoiled!!!! :) :)

Did I say that I was SO EXCITED!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Babies are such a blessing! You'll have so much fun being an Aunt!

I think I could keep Etsy in business all by myself!

Amy and Kyle said...

Congratulations!! Being an Aunt is amazing! I have two nieces and a nephew and my husband also has two nieces and a nephew and we adore them ALL! We can spoil them rotten and we wouldn't have it any other way!! I'm SO excited for you!!

Have a great Monday!! :)

Michelle said...

Being an aunt is so fun! Congrats!
And I hear you on Etsy! When I first became an aunt, I spent enormous amounts of every paycheck on him --- but it's so worth it!

Rebekah said...

Congrats! How exciting! Praying things go well. Have a great Monday!