I'm linking up with sweet Jamie this week and telling ya'll some things I'm loving on the Wonderful Wednesday!!!

I'm Loving that the weather has FINALLY cooled off and it's starting to feel like Fall. I'm absolutely loving this weather right now!!!
I'm Loving that I've been able to come home and open up my back door and windows and just let the air flow in. It feels so good. Plus with the candles burning - you can't beat that and Lex loves it!!!
I'm Loving that at lunch today I bought pumpkins for me and D to carve. We both have one each and of course we had to buy Lex one too...she got a baby one and it's adorable!! :)

I'm Loving that this past weekend we had a yard sale at my Granny's and we were able to sell a lot of stuff. Since I'm moving I would just rather sell my stuff than pack it up, esp. if it has just been sitting in a closet! :)
I'm Loving that this week is Fall break and my boss has been gone the whole week! Talk about not doing anything at work!! :) It's been so slow that we've even turned the TV on to catch a show or two!
I'm Loving that I'm going to the other house this weekend to start painting. I don't know how good it will turn out, but it'll get done!
I'm Loving that D loves his range finder that I got him for our anniversary, but he has already killed two deer!! AND deer season has only been opened for two weeks....needless to say I think it's going to get me in trouble!!!

Speaking of deer - I'm Loving that D and I have come to an agreement that he will not mount anything else unless it's a lot bigger than what he already has. Period!! When we first started dating he wouldn't even talk about something like this with me, but I knew he would come around!! :)
I'm Loving that Lyndsie has started doing Monday Meal's. I don't know about ya'll but I get into a cooking rut a lot. I love cooking, but just never know what to cook and I'm the type that if you don't show me a picture of what it will look like - hang it up - I'm not trying it!! :) So, even though I didn't link up this week I'll be heading on over there next week to link up and to get some ideas. Thanks Lyndsie!!
I'm Loving this Pumpkin Patch that we have in our area, but I have yet to go. I'm hoping that D will take me even though I've already bought pumpkins. I just think it would be something sweet and fun to do - http://www.tatefarmspumpkins.com/
I hope ya'll have a great Wednesday!! Only two more days!!! :)






9 comments:
I think that it is so cute that you and D are going to carve pumpkins together. I tried to get my husband to do that last year...but we ran out of time. Hopefully, we can carve 3 this year - one for me, one for the hubby, and one for our Joycie!
thanks for your sweet comment --- my pets are kinda like my babies! i'm so jealous that you're carving pumpkins! l
We're going to Tate Farms Friday! I can't wait to take Wren and *hopefully* get some good pics. If you guys go- you HAVE to get a chocolate turnover (i think that's what's it called) they are HEAVENLY!
have fun carving pumpkins! it's my favorite part of Halloween!
Thanks for playing along!
I've been able to open our windows since it's gotten cooler and it's been so nice :)
I love your "What I'm Loving" post! I am so glad you enjoyed Monday's Meals!! I am really exicted about it!
Hope you're having a wonderful week!!
I bought my D (I love that you call yours that too) a range finder a couple of years ago. I don't hunt but that thing is kinda cool!!
Thanks for the comment on my blog!! I am your newest follower!! Feel free to follow and comment all you like, as I am just getting this blog going!! Happy Wednesday!!
I am loving your blog!
I knew as soon as it popped up that Leslie had done it. I scrolled down to make sure. I am thinking about having her revamp mine!
Thanks for your comment on my blog!
Love those pumpkins! Cute that there is one for all of you!!
Post a Comment