Thursday, July 28, 2011

Pinterest




Oh. My. Goodness. Ya'll!!! Are you all addicted to this site, like I am??



I waste so many hours out of the day on this site - it is ridiciouls. But the ideas are endless!!! It probably isn't a good thing that I found this site, since D and I are in the process of renovating a house and I through this process I have figured out that D is VERY handy!!!

Lucky for me! Not so much for him! ;)



Here are just a few of the endless ideas that I have Pinned so far...





Picture Frame made out of an ole' window pane



I will have something like this hanging in my entry way, here in a couple of months!
LOVE me a farmhouse sink!



Island a different color than cabinets - yes, please!


Brillant - silverware drawer. This will be a must on our house that we build! :)





An ole' door for a headboard :)


I just love every thing about this picture! Esp. the huge frame!!




We will have this hanging in our house, with either an engagement picture or a wedding picture!


See, I told you it could be addictive and the bad part of this is - this is only a "little bit" of what I have pinned!!! :) If ya'll want an invite to join. Just leave me your e-mail in a comment and I'll send you one!!

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Isn't Pinterest WONDERFUL?? I've found so many fun things!