Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday...

I'm back finally after two months to link up Jamie!!!




I'm Loving ~ that D and I are finally ENGAGED!!!!!



I'm Loving ~ the way D proposed. It wasn't at all how I thought he would propose. I was thinking dinner, movie, roses - something really sweet! But it was perfect - just like him....simple and to the point!! ;) Just me and him sitting on the couch, and him talking about "forever" with me and him!!! :)


I'm Loving ~ that the house is almost complete. Just a couple more odd and end things to do and we will be done. Well, you know, not all the way done because I have a feeling there will always be something that needs to be done. That just comes with owning a house.


I'm Loving ~ that my IT Department finally unblocked Blogger, so I can get back on it at work. When I am at home, the last thing I want to do is sit on the computer and look at blogs. No offense to ya'll, it's just I'm on a computer 8 hours already at work, so I don't even want to look at one when I get home.


I'm Loving ~ that D and I are seriously looking into buying some land in the next future. Right now, we are looking for at least an acre maybe two. We have already picked out our house plans, but there needs to be some modifications made to them on the Master Bathroom. I was very surprised that we found one we both loved so quickly!!! :)


I'm Loving ~ my sweet text message I just got from D saying "Every time I think of you being my finance I can't help but smile." Oh, how I love that boy!!! :)


Hope everyone has a great Monday!!! :)


12 comments:

Brittany Nolan said...

Congrats on the engagement! Marriage is a blessing and so much fun!!!!

Michelle said...

So sweet!

I bet you smile every time you look at your ring. And once he has one, trust me, you will smile every time you see it!!!

Amy and Kyle said...

Congratulations again girlie!! I am So happy for you guys! You will have so much sweetness during this time in your life that your face will hurt from smiling so much :)

Oh and your ring is GORGEOUS!!!!!

Emily Weinzapfel said...

Congratulations on the engagement!! That is such an exciting time! :) Your ring is beautiful... Have a great Wednesday!

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

Congratulations, what a beautiful ring!

Erin Ledford said...

Congratulations!! That's so exciting! Happy wedding planning!

Joeylee said...

Congrats on your engagement, your ring is beautiful!

Lisa said...

Congratulations! Your ring is gorgeous!

Happy Wednesday!

Mrs. Lochel said...

Congratulations!! Beautiful ring!

Beth McC. said...

Congrats your ring is gorgeous!! Your blog is too cute and I am your newest follower )

Unknown said...

congratulations!!!!! engagements are so much fun!! Stopping over from the link-up :)

{I'm hosting a giveaway that ends Friday & would love to see you there! amyrenepowell.com}

Sarah said...

yayyayy CONGRATS on the engagement! You definitely have a lot of awesome things to be lovin'!