I love this bird feeder! And you know what it is made from? The stand is a pedestal off an old pedestal sink! Neat, huh? And the feeder part - it's a bottom to a plant holder. You know those cheap old brown things that usually holds plant and the bottom part of it holds the water? Yep, that's what they used as a feeder.
Isn't this picture frame adorable. It's made from scrap wood. And I think they said it cost them around 96 cents to make. Seriously?!? These chunky picture frames are going for around $30 in stores!!!
Seriously ya'll, I'm so amazed that people can think to put stuff like this together. That's sad isn't it. lol :) So, needless to say I'm going to have to start DIY'ing a little bit more. I might have to go back on my meds though just to be able to have the patience to do it. :) J/K....maybe






No comments:
Post a Comment