I know it's been forever since I've update on this....wait what am I talking about....It's been a minute since I've updated on anything!! Sorry! :) What can I say D and I lead boring lives! ;)
Now, onto the Land Update -
The Perk test passed!!! :)
We have an official address on the property! :)
AND we close on it at 3:30 today!!!!!
We are so blessed!! Everything has went beyond smooth during this process and we couldn't be happier! hope i didn't just jinx myself
So, since the property is basically ours I'm going to go ahead and post pictures. :)
Looking straight from our lot. This is what we'll see sitting on our front porch!!! :)
Looking straight and kind of to the right
Looking down the road - our frontage ends at the end of that brown grass. :)
Looking left from out lot
Looking straight from our lot. This is what we'll see sitting on our front porch!!! :)
Looking straight and kind of to the right
Looking down the road - our frontage ends at the end of that brown grass. :)
Looking back at our whole lot
We love it and couldn't be happier!!!
I'll post better pictures later on. I want to get on from the corn field, but I'll have to wait until they cut it.






1 comment:
HOW EXCITING!! I remember waiting for those things to pass! It was so nerve racking.... once it gets started though, it goes quickly! :)
Congrats girl!
Post a Comment