Wednesday, November 14, 2012

15 and 16 weeks

Considering I'll be 17 weeks tomorrow I figured I better post this.  My work has officially blocked Blogger, so no more playing at work unless I bring my laptop! ;)
 
How far along?  16 weeks and 6 days.
Baby is the size of... an avacodo
 
Best moment this week?  Our baby furniture arriving. Yes, you heard that right!!  We bought it on November 2nd and it was delivered on November 6th!  Needless to say we were NOT ready.  We still aren't ready, but we're making do. Every bedroom has be to moved in order to get the baby room ready.  D's room is now the guest room, the guest room will become the master bedroom and the master will not be the baby room! :)  It's already taking over! ;)

Miss anything? I miss being able to drink a coke and not feel guility. I also miss eating shrip and crab whenever I want. Yes, I realize I can have these things in moderation, but if I can do without them - I will!
Movement?  I still feel little flutters here and there and one night last week the baby woke me up from dead sleep kicking! I was laying on my right side and I felt it for about a minute straight, right when I rolled over to see if D could feel it quit! ;) Little stinker! D of course, thinks I'm lying! Ha!

Sleep?  Sleep is actually better - when D is home.  When he is gone on the weekends I'm up pretty much every hour and then wide awake by 5.

Food cravings?  Nothing this week.

What makes you queasy/sick? Going too long without eating
 and smelling nasty gross smells
Morning sickness? Nausea is about 99% gone. Thank the good Lord!

 
Other symptoms? Headaches are still here and there, but I pretty much feel back to normal.  I'm still really, really tired.
Gender? Daniel still thinks it's a girl. Me? I really have no idea!!! Everyone is saying boy except for a few friends and my brother and sister in law. We'll see November 26th!! :)

Looking forward to... finding out what our sweet baby is.  It's getting closer and we cannot wait to start calling him or her by name!! :) 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look at your bump!! LOVE IT too cute! Although I think my stomach looked like that after dinner last night. hahaha So weird that my stomach does that even my mom said once 'what is going on with your stomach?' hahah thanks mom!! My stomach gets weird after I eat.

Can't believe the baby furniture is already there!! Quite the planners you are.

Glad the nausea is just about gone. That is my biggest thing when I get prego. I hate throwing up like it's a fear of mine. When people say it's so not JUST morning sickness it freaks me out even more!