So, I have secret to tell....
Daniel and I have known we were having a little girl for about a week and a half now! ;)
I know, we're so sneaky!!
Really? I'm just impatient and couldn't go any longer on not knowing! So, I messaged my friend that works at a local hospital and she said that she would scan us at 17 weeks! So, we head down there on a Wednesday night and she tried over almost an hour. We had one stubborn baby on our hands that night - it's legs were crossed and the umbilical cord was between it's legs, preventing Whitney from seeing anything. That night we all swore that we saw something like looked like a little boy. Earlier in the week I had already messaged my nurse that works at my OB and told her I couldn't go any longer without seeing my sweet baby again. I've been spoiled with getting to see it since I was so sick at the beginning. So, she told us to come in that Friday and she would just hook me up with an ultrasound. This was two days after Whitney scanned us. Worked perfectly since we didn't see anything with Whitney. Kailey put the wand on us that afternoon and BAM she said we were having a little girl. Just like that. We could not believe it!!!! Well, I couldn't - D has said all long we were having a little girl, but what do guys know! ;) I asked Kailey was she positive and she said 90% and scanned us again to "show" us. After we left that appointment I texted Whitney and she couldn't believe it either. She wanted to scan me again! lol I tell you what....this was working in mine and D's favor on getting to see Miss Priss! ;) We went back the Tuesday before Thanksgiving and as soon as I laid down and Whitney put the wand on me she said "Yep, that's a baby girl and I'm a 100% positive!!"
So, we've been holding it in for a while! :)
But, it's something I would never change and do over. That was something that only D and I knew and believe me - we cherished every bit of calling her by name when it was just us. But, gracious it was sooo hard not slipping up and telling anyone!
But, I'm glad to know I can keep a secret when needed! ;)
So, now onto the night when we revealed to our families!!!
Think everyone was a little excited?!?! :)
Team Pink!
Team Blue
The best Granna in the WORLD!!!
Kennedy is going to love her great-grandmother!!!
My sweet Granny and Papaw
Granna and Poppa!
Aunt Ber bought Kennedy a Polo Bubble and I loved it!!!
Her clothes so far....she won't be spoiled! ;)
Julie got us our first ornament as a family of three and I love it!!! :)






1 comment:
I found you through Ryan's blog. I'm expecting a little girl too! I'm loving following along with people's pregnancies.
Post a Comment