Seriously, I can't believe I've been away this long. I said I wanted to document my pregnancy, we'll....as you can see that didn't really happen! :(
I think I left off at 16 weeks, so here is the rest of my weekly pictures....all in one post! :)
29 weeks
32 weeks
I felt AMAZING through out my whole pregnancy, except for the kidney stones in the beginning and just when I was over it at the end. I swelled BIG time those last couple a weeks, enough to put me on bed rest, so that was tough! But, overall if we could afford it I would have another tomorrow! :) Well maybe not tomorrow, but next year!
Next post Labor and Delivery! :)
18 weeks!
22 weeks!
23 weeks!
24 weeks
28 weeks
29 weeks
32 weeks
I felt AMAZING through out my whole pregnancy, except for the kidney stones in the beginning and just when I was over it at the end. I swelled BIG time those last couple a weeks, enough to put me on bed rest, so that was tough! But, overall if we could afford it I would have another tomorrow! :) Well maybe not tomorrow, but next year!
Next post Labor and Delivery! :)









2 comments:
I've missed you girl! Thank goodness for facebook to keep up! When do you return to work?
:) :) welcome back!!!
You are too cute with your prego belly!
Post a Comment