I've been buying stuff left and right for the baby - I can't stop! ;)
D told me last night when I brought my latest purchase in that I had to stop because we still had to have stuff to register for. Oops! :)
Here are the things I've bought so far....
I've started my "paper" list for my registry. I want to make sure when we go to register we are as organized as possible. Babies R Us overwhelms me, so I can't imagine just going into it blind and not knowing what you want.
SO, this is where y'all come in. :)
What do I need to register for? What do I have to have that I can't live without and what do I need to stay away from and not waste my money on.
Help!!! :)












4 comments:
I loved the Angel Care monitor. It alarms if it doesn't detect the baby moving. It helped me sleep when we moved Cohen to his crib! I also really loved our swing because Cohen loved it! It was the Fisher Price lamb swing. He liked the bouncy seat, too! We used a lot of blankets and burp cloths. I loved using the Gerber white cloth diapers as burp cloths at home because they were so soft. Hmmm..what else?? Oh, the halo blankets that zip up. Zipper sleepers are the best because you don't have to fasten them in the middle of the night! I am sure I will think of tons more things I should tell you!
I will say that one thing we didn't use hardly at all was the bumbo seat. He didn't like it!
Maybe this is somewhat helpful!
I started my registry online and that really seems to help! The hubs and I are going to register in store once we find out what we're having : )
Aden and Anias swaddle blankets (LOVE), lots of "zip-up" sleepers, a few gowns (I didn't care for them long because his feet get stuck in them and he can't stretch out;), soothie pacis are his favorite, nipple shield if you plan to nurse (lifesaver at first on those sore nipples), lots of hooded towels and washcLothes, bumbo seat with "Hugga-Baby" insert (helps them sit up when they are little)... I COULD GO ON AND ON! But I will stop for now:)
Angel Care Monitor
Swaddle blankets
Sleep sacks
The frozen teething things
Washcloths
Soothies for BFing
Milk bags
A humidifier
A temporal thermometer
Gas drops
And of course the "essentials" - bedding, changing pad/cover, etc.
Post a Comment