How far along? Fourteen weeks.
Baby is the size of... an lemon.
Best moment this week? Getting to see our precious baby waving at us Monday. It just made it that much more "real" when we saw that hand waving back and forth! :)
Miss anything? I miss being able to have a coke here and there. Yes, I know I can have so much a day, but if I don't have to then I'm not going to do that to the baby
Movement? Seriously, I feel like I feel little tiny flutters here and there. They aren't daily and could be just gas, but I swear sometimes it's the baby! So neat!!! D is getting a little jealous because he is so ready to feel the baby!
Sleep? I'm usually getting up 2-3 times a night to pee and then there is the occasional waking up at 1 or 2 o'clock and being up the rest of the night.
Food cravings? This past week it's been a Bacon Cheeseburger. I know, weird! I ate and probably could have consumed many more. The weird thing is I never eat bacon on my burger!
What makes you queasy/sick? Going too long without eating
Morning sickness? Nausea is about 99% gone. Thank the good Lord!
Other symptoms? Headaches have been really bad this week! I've heard that's it's a 2nd trimester thing?
Gender? Daniel thinks it's a girl. Me? I really have no idea!!! Everyone is saying boy except for a few friends and my brother and sister in law. We'll see November 26th!! :)
Looking forward to... ordering baby furniture. We picked it out this past weekend and Babies R Us is having a sale on furniture for the next month, so we'll probably go ahead and purchase it! Exciting!!! :)







3 comments:
My husband was the same way. He got jealous when I started feeling anything baby related : )
Cute tiny tiny bump. :)
Cute bitty bump!! Yay for sickness being gone!
Post a Comment