Friday, November 4, 2011

Thankful - Day 4


Day 4 – I’m thankful for my step-dad. We’ve come a long way since the start!! :) But, in all seriousness, I couldn’t be more blessed with a better father figure in my life. Never once has he tried to take over the role of being “dad” but he has no idea how much of an impact his “role” has made on me!! I thank God everyday that my Momma found him. He has made her the happiest woman alive and that in its self makes me happy!

Love you Ronnie!!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Love this! Your stepdad made me think of Bruce Jenner's relationship with his stepkids - or at least how it is portrayed!

Mimi said...

awwww, that's really nice! i think your relationship with your step-dad is beautiful because as we all know, not all step-parent/step-children relationships are good. :)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/