Wednesday, November 2, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday



I'm Loving that in NINE days, me, my sister and my Momma will be on our way to Gatlinburg for girls weekend - full of shopping, relaxing, and eating!!! I've never been to Gatlinburg this time of the year, so I'm really excited!!! :) Look how pretty Gatlinburg is in Fall








I'm Loving that D is making me this sign to hang my stockings on. I've never had a fireplace, so the stockings just got hung on a door facing. Not this year!!! :)




Speaking of Christmas I'm Loving that all my Christmas decorations are going up this weekend. It might be a little early to some people, but not me! I love Christmas time, so the earlier the better! I usually put everything up on Veterans Day, but since I will be out of town that weekend, it's going up the weekend before. A lot of people have the rule it doesn't go up until after Thanksgiving, but if you wait till then, it's only up for a month. So, I feel like as soon as you put it up, you take it right back down.


I'm Loving that as of Saturday I will no longer be a AT&T Customer. To say that I hate their service them would be an understatement. Over the past couple of years, there reception coverage has just gotten horrible. If I am at my house I can hang up trying to talk to someone. I usually can only text and that is if the phone is laying in a certain spot. And everyday on my way home I dropped D at least two times. D added me to his account today and I'm super excited!


Bring on Verizon!!




Hope everyone has had a great Wednesday!!! :)

4 comments:

Kristen said...

You will love Gatlinburg in the Fall, it's gorgeous! I love that area this time of the year, the colors are beautiful in the trees. Have fun! :)

Savannah said...

I'm jealous of your upcoming trip to Gatlinburg! That place is SO pretty in the fall! And as a girl's trip?! You are one lucky girl! :)

I have the Christmas itch really bad, but am trying to refrain. I'm typically an after Thanksgiving decorater, but might just change my ways this year. I LOVE the holiday season.

We recently switched from AT&T too. Bummer that you have similar issues. Good luck with your switch!

Hope you are having a great Wednesday!

Lisa said...

I love the stockings sign! I've already put 1 decoration up for Christmas and am planning on doing the rest at the beginning of next week! I love Christmas! Happy Wednesday!

Brekke said...

My husband had Verizon and I had AT&T when we got married and moved up here. We were trying to decide which one to go with and we are SO glad we picked Verizon! My service is freaking awesome! You will not regret it :)