For the next 30 days I'm going to be posting what all I'm thankful for. If you follow me on Facebook, you will have already seen this, but I want to keep it for my record.
Some will be funny and some will be serious, but I'm still Thankful for it all!! :)

I'm Thankful that D and I have been given the opportunity to live beside my grandparents. Being able to walk next door and see them anytime we want is so priceless!! The memories we are creating will be something both D and I will cherish for the rest of our lives!!!
I'm Thankful for my husband! God knew just what he was doing when he brought D into my life three years ago. As much as I didn't want a relationship with anyone at that time, D just hung around and waited because he knew something was there and for that I will be forever grateful!!! There is nothing better than being married to your best friend!! I love you babe!! :)






2 comments:
So sweet! I thought about doing that this month too, but maybe I'll just list everything the week of Thanksgiving :) I have far too much going on to remember this every day.
How fun, I love girls weekends! Hope you are having a good weekend!
Post a Comment