
Day 5 – I’m thankful for my sister!! I seriously couldn’t have hand picked a better sister. Yes, we have our “moments” but without them we wouldn’t be us. I love nothing more than when were together and we laugh so hard that our stomachs hurt, even if it because of something I said or didn’t get. :) Thank you for always being there for me! Love you Amber!






2 comments:
love this. so glad I stumbled upon your blog. totally following. If you get second, I'd love if you'd check out mine. It's all about the adventures of a east coast girl turned LA stylist. thanks, love. xo
www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
Love it!! I always wanted a sister and would beg my mom for one! I have brothers and a pretty awesome sister in law so it all worked out:)
To answer your question, we do have to work when we get snow like that. The plows and salt trucks are pretty good, but I work from home on days like that. It's a perk of my job!:) But Garth had to go in, but it only took him an extra 30 min.
Post a Comment