
Seriously, wasn't it just Halloween?!?!? Gosh time is flying by!!!
First things first - I totally failed with keeping up with my Thankful posts here, although I did an excellent job on Facebook though! I did them all the way until Thanksgiving - which was my goal. Gosh, I sure do have a lot to be Thankful for, there wasn't a day that went by that I didn't not know what to post!!! So blessed!! :)
I hope everyone of y'all had the best Thanksgiving ever!!! Nothing is better than spending time with your family while getting your grub on!!! And then Black Friday - tops it off!!! Oh, I how love some Black Friday shopping!!!! :) It has always been a tradition in my family for me, my sister and my momma to go. Once Amber moved it's been kind of hard to get everyone together, but this year proved that we work better when we are all together. Two people just really can't handle standing in line, parking the car, trying to run and find an item, dropping someone off and going to another store....three is just much better. And next year we are going to get shirts made. Yes, we are that crazy!! But hey, we need to look cute!!! ;)
This year, we had Thanksgiving with D's family. We are going to alternate holidays with our families, so we don't have to rush. So, Thanksgiving was with them and Christmas Eve will be with my family, next year Thanksgiving with my family, Christmas Eve with D's family.
How do y'all do Holidays when your married??
This is mine and D's first Christmas together as a married couple and to say we are excited is a total understatement!!!! :) Last night he ran (literally) into the bedroom when I got home and told me he got me the best Christmas gift ever!!! I would have never dreamed he would be this excited, but he is and boy does it make this heart melt!! :) I pretty much have all my gifts bought, wrapped and already under the tree. There are a few that still need to be wrapped but they are toys and those things are just hard to wrap!!
This time of the year is always so busy for us - this weekend we are headed to Florence to spend time with my sister, next weekend I'm going to my besties house to help her get settled into her new house and help her put up all her Christmas decorations, the weekend of the 16th we have D's work Christmas party in Nashville (post to come on that later), and then the next weekend is Christmas!!!
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!!!






1 comment:
Christmas time is so much fun, especially when you have a cute hubby to share it with! We're still running around like crazy to make it to all of the family Christmas celebrations, but this year might be our last. It's just too exhausting! Happy December!
Post a Comment