Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Accessory Swap


Now this is my kind of swap!!!!


I love nothing more than big pretty necklaces, rings, earrings, bracelets - basically anything that will make my outfit pop!! :) I have a whole closet full of costume jewelry that I love!!


Not to mention all my scarves!!! Love those too!!

Head on over to Jessica's page and sign up for her Accessory Swap, she has it going on until the 26th!! :)

All you have to do is enter your name, blog name and e-mail and your entered!! Easy!!

Click here

OH, and if you don't follow her then your missing out. This girl is hilarious!!! I mean hello look what she and her hubby were at a Christmas Party!!! None other than Lil Wayne and Lady Gaga!! Priceless!!! :)




Thanks Jessica, for doing this swap!!! :)

1 comment:

Summer-Raye said...

Just found your blog, Im going straight over to sign up. Thanks for sharing.

Would love for you to check out my blog and follow. Let me know and Ill follow back

Cant wait
Summer-Raye