Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas Wish List!!!

I would like to introduce you to Erin's Christmas List 2011!!!
in no particular order ;)

here

How cute would this coat be in the Winter. Talk about a pop of color. I already have this one under my sisters tree and I can't wait to get my hands on it!! I also, would really like a black pea coat for work!




here

I just love these - period!

here

I really hope I get this!! :) One down fall of a Kitchen Aid Mixer is that the scraper that comes with it doesn't reach all the way to the sides, so every once in while you have to stop it and scrap the sides, so this will really come in handy!! :)


here


I bought these for my sister and Momma a couple years back and Momma uses hers all the time and it looks super cute on the envelopes, so now I want once since I have a new mailing address and last name!! ;)

here
I pretty much want anything that I don't already have that matches all my serving pieces. I know I have this drink dispenser on the way, since it's from my MIL!! :)


here

I really want this glass bowl for my Mixer. I have thought several times that I wish my silver one had measurements on it that I way I could just pour and I love that it's glass so you see if you have gotten everything mixed up!!! :)

Wow - I really want a lot of boring stuff!! LOL

My list is a lot longer than this, but the rest of it was really boring....fuzzy socks, phone cover, cover for my key less entry, scarves, gloves (cute ones)....see I told you, very boring!! Guess this means I'm getting older since I'm asking for practical stuff!!! ;)

What all are y'all asking for for Christmas?!?!?



8 comments:

Michelle said...

I love your list! I always think that asking for these practical things shows we've grown up a lot - and are in a place where we either easily buy the things we want or are content without the fancy things.

We bought a new vehicle (family, but primarily mine) a week before Cooper was born, so that's my Christmas and birthday!

Erin said...

If you get that beater blade- let me know what you think! I go back and forth on whether or not I want one because I never know for sure if it's going to work! It is an excellent idea though so if you have good results I am going to take the plunge and go for it! :)

Savannah said...

I think you should ask for double and share the extra set with me! Seriously, I'm loving everything on your list!! Have a fab weekend!

Unknown said...

Savannah Georgia blog meet up - interested?

http://ardjla.blogspot.com/2011/12/blogger-meet-up-anyone.html

Stacy @ Cardigans and Crayons said...

OK, you could have written my list!!

I love the coat!

I didn't even know they made a scraper thing for the mixer...think I will have to get one!

I want an address stamp sooo bad!!

Stacy @
http://cardigansandcrayons.blogspot.com/

Lindsay said...

I received a glass bowl for my KitchenAid mixer for a wedding gift and I love it. You definitely need it!

Lindsay said...

I received a glass bowl for my KitchenAid mixer for a wedding gift and I love it. You definitely need it!

lori said...

i actually dont think your list is boring at all... i love it. that mixer attachment is perfect. i think i need it, too.