Thursday, December 22, 2011

Prayer Warriors


I'm asking all my readers to please pray for a very sweet friend of mine. She is seriously like my second sister. Amber (my sister) and her have been friends for over 18 years, so you can only imagine how close she is with our family!!
Jessi delivered her babies, Maggie and Mason, Sunday afternoon at only 23 weeks.
They are literally fighting for their lives while in the NICU.


If you would say a special prayer for them and the doctors and nurses that are continually working with them and pass this on!
We all know the One that can perform miracles on these sweet babies and are trusting and giving it to him fully!!

2 comments:

Brekke said...

I'm praying!! I worked in L&D before we moved and I've seen the miracles first hand!

Mrs. Robinson said...

Praying ~ I hope the babies are okay!