Monday, December 5, 2011

Merry Christmas


This is the first year that I have ever done Christmas cards and I'm so excited!!! :)

The lab you see on that card, she is our other baby, Harlee! She will be one in January and it's really hard to get a picture of her because she just loves people. So, anytime you get her to sit and then say her name, she thinks you want to love on her!! So Presh!!! :)


Do you like my Christmas card?? If so, my sister did it and she can do yours too! Check her out on facebook @ Kadoodles!! She does awesome work!! I'm not sure what her deadline is on doing them, so check that out first!!


I hope each and everyone of you have an awesome Christmas, but please remember what Christmas is about. Not the gift giving or receving, but the one that died for us - Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!!


Keep Christ in Christmas!!! :) Without it, there would be no Christmas!!!

4 comments:

Jenny Strickland said...

Super cute cards!

Just found your blog!

Merry Christmas!!

Michelle said...

I'll definitely have to get in touch with your sister! But I just had Coop's newborn/family photos done yesterday so our cards may not get out until just before Christmas this year :)

Your card looks great!!!

Savannah said...

Love your card!! ... especially how you used pictures of your children. :)

Unknown said...

LOOOOOOOVE your cards Erin!

Accessory Swap is FO REALLLL happening over at my place.


http://ardjla.blogspot.com/2011/12/accessory-swap.html