Friday, December 16, 2011

Pinterest Project

I saw this idea on how to hang your stockings when I first joined Pinterest.




I knew I had to have it, since my house didn't have a fireplace!


I showed it to hubby and he said it would be a piece of cake and started working on it that weekend!! Have I said how much I love him?? :)


Here is our version -



UGH - Please tell me why Blogger won't let me turn my picture the right way!!! :(

Anyways...as you turn your head sideways and look at it, you get the point! :)


I love it! The only change is we now have an "H" stocking for Harlee. It looks just like miss Lexi LuLu stocking



I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!! The mister and I are headed to Nashville bright and early tomorrow morning for the weekend. It's his company work party and they are treating us to a night at the Opryland Hotel, a steak dinner at The Old Smokehouse and we get to see The Rockettes at none other than

1 comment:

Savannah said...

Great work! Pinterest inspires the best ideas! Have a great week!