If you have followed my blog for sometime now, you probably all now that I have a slight obsession with Pinterest!! It pretty much consumes all my time while I'm at work! :)
AND if you follow me then you know I pin a lot of Food!! Everything just looks SO good on there to me. Well, a couple of weeks ago I told D that I was going to start making something that I pin each week. D will pretty much eat about anything, so if it turns out bad I know he won't let it go to waste! :)
Well, that was until I made these Sunday night

Y'all they are so nasty!!! They were full of grease! I cooked them on my pizza pan, which I do about everything I cook in the oven and the grease just dripped off the sides and onto my oven - creating a mess. D and I both were pretty surprised it didn't cause a grease fire. When I opened the door smoke start filling up my house!! Lexi and Harlee were going crazy because the smoke alarm was going off every two minutes. It's quite funny now, but Sunday I was a little ticked.
After comparing my recipes I think the problem was there wasn't enough Bisquick in them.
Needless to say, I will not be making this again!!
Have y'all made anything off of Pinterest that was a total fail or that you just loved?!?
Share!!!!






1 comment:
I made some spinach dip that I found on Pinterest and it turned out great!
I'm sorry these sausage balls weren't very good. My mom tried to make sausage balls once when I was growing up and they were disgusting!! No one ate them and I distinctly remember trying to feed one to the dog and he spit them out. True story.
I've never had a thing for sausage balls.
Post a Comment