
I'm linking with with Jessica on Share your world Thursday.
Seriously y'all this is like the funniest link up ever!! There are some crazy questions and peoples answers are hilarious!! Just what I need on this dreary Thursday!!
So...here we go!!!
1. What is the best compliment you've ever received?
That I can do pretty much anything I set my mind to.
That I can do pretty much anything I set my mind to.
and
That I have great taste when it comes to clothes and decorating!!
2. SEAT BELT?
Always.Never.Sometimes.
Yep - I'm one of those people! I never wear it. Period!
I probably should, but don't! And I'm okay with that
3. Fill in the blank.
You know your comfortable with your spouse when you _____________.
there's a lot
You know your comfortable with your spouse when you _____________.
there's a lot
let him see what's in the toilet after you get done. Gross - I know!
But we are the only two there, so if I think it looks not normal I need his opinion. lol :)
4. Someone gives you a gift wrapped in a 6 inch square box, what is it?Something else from Tiffany's!! :)
5. You are at Chic-fil-a, what do you order?
okay, first off, I just got done reading everyone else's answer and I fill horrible for the people that have never eaten at Chic-fil-a. Makes me want to over night them a #1 :)
Breakfast - Chicken Biscuit or 4 count mini's with a large Diet Dr. Pepper.
Lunch - Chicken Sandwich (no pickle) and a Sweet Tea with extra Ranch
Head on over to Jessica's blog and tell us a little bit about your world!!






3 comments:
I'm totally sad for the NON- Chilfila eaters or don't haves too! I'm completely surprised at this, I figured they'd be EVERYWHERE.
I had to stop and think about if I've ever done your... most comfortable answer. I haven't like "been together" however I have sent a picture through text because it was totally NOT normal.
baaahaha
TMI!
We don't have chic-fil-a in Canada! :( And wear your seat belt lady!!
Put your seat belt on missy!!! LOL
I am sad for all non chic fil a eaters, too! How devestating! I couldn't live without my Chik-fil-a fix... sersly!
Post a Comment