Warning: Picture Overload
Yesterday was my sister's birthday!!! She's the big 3-0!!! I should have posted yesterday, but I wanted to wait so I could post some more pictures than what I have here at work!!! She had to work yesterday on her birthday but made up for it today with a massage, pedi and mani!!! :)





Love this girl more than anything in this world!!! We may not always get a long and sometimes we have our "moments" but I wouldn't give or trade anything for her!! She seriously is the best sister ever!!! Whenever I have needed her, she has always been there!!!
Here are some of my favorite pictures of the years...





Love this girl more than anything in this world!!! We may not always get a long and sometimes we have our "moments" but I wouldn't give or trade anything for her!! She seriously is the best sister ever!!! Whenever I have needed her, she has always been there!!!
I hope you had the BEST day ever yesterday and today!!!! Can't wait to see you in three weeks!!! :)
I Love you!!! :)
OH and Lexi Loo Loo wanted to tell her Aunt Ber Ber Happy Birthday too!!! :)
OH and Lexi Loo Loo wanted to tell her Aunt Ber Ber Happy Birthday too!!! :)






5 comments:
These pictures are precious! Happy Birthday to your sis! :)
Sweet post! What a good sister you are ;) I always wanted a sister :)
happy birthday to your sister!
Awww... how sweet! A post devoted to ME!!! I without a doubt couldn't ask for a better little sis!! I love you and think you're the best even through all of our "moments".
I know!! I'm only a week behind on seeing/reading this (and yes, I remember you mentioning it, but forgot until now :)) -- I'll just look at it this way... it lets me celebrate my bday all over again!
I LOVE YOU!!
I now want a sister! ;-)
Post a Comment