Tuesday, October 18, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday



I'm Loving ~ The weather!!!! Hello, Fall!!! I don't know about y'all but I'm ready for Winter!!! :)



I'm Loving all of my Pinterest finds this week






I'm Loving that the cookout we had this weekend went successful. I don't know why I was so nervous!?!? :)


I'm Loving how thoughtful my husband is. You usually have to tell guys what you want...I guess it's just a guy thing - they don't get it. Well, this past weekend and week my hubby has went above and beyond. Not only did he miss opening day of deer season, he also iced and put alcohol on my leg without me having to ask. I must have pulled a muscle because it was hurting. He cooked me supper so I wouldn't have to stand on my leg and anytime my drink got pasted half full he was re-filling it!!!! I say it all the time, but I sure do love that boy!!! :)


I'm Loving that in just three weeks, I'll be on vacation. My mom, sister and I are going up to Gatlinburg to do a little shopping!!! :)

Speaking of vacations - D wants to go all out next year since we didn't go on a Honeymoon. We are thinking a 7 day Cruise or going somewhere tropical. If you have been on a cruise, please let me know where we should consider going. We've never been, so it will be new to us!!

I'm excited!!!! :)

I'm Loving hearing D talk more and more about starting a family!!! Makes me melt every time!! :)

AND


I'm Loving that today is Wednesday!!! Two more days until the weekend!!! :)



5 comments:

Aishlea said...

We've cruised a couple of times and LOVE it. We have done Carnival each time. The last cruise was fantastic- best vacation ever! We left from Ft. Lauderdale and went to St. Thomas, Puerto Rico, Bahamas, Antigua and Tortola. Tortola was our fav stop! The food is unbelievable and they take such great care of you. Plus there is always some entertainment going on like the shows at night and the gameshows during the day, like The Newlywed Show. :) You will loooove it. And you will also prob gain weight from all the good food. You can see my posts from our trip if you look on my blog under our travel tab.

J and A said...

Cute pins! I have always to go on a cruise.

Courtney said...

Love your pins!

Rebecca said...

Love your pins! I'm loving that it's finally starting to cool down around here. Good luck on starting a family! My husband and I are trying as well :)

Michelle said...

Um, I love that house.

And I can't wait until you get to start a family! I love all my bloggy friends who will have kids close in age to mine.