Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thankful Thursday...



  • I'm Thankful that last night my Momma was willing to come over after Church and help me and D hang up some stuff in the house. We are having his family over this Saturday to watch Alabama take on Ole Miss. Needless to say, D and I have been working out booties off this whole week trying to get everything in shape. His mom nor has his sister-in-law, been to the house. At all. So, I'm a little nervous.

  • I'm Thankful that D has worked so hard all week long trying to get everything checked out my To Do List! Love that boy!! :)

  • I'm Thankful that Tuesday night I ran a 10 minute mile. Yes, I know, that is only 2 minutes faster than the last time I wrote, but hey - that is TWO Minutes People!!!

  • I'm Thankful that I'm still wanting to run. Talk about feeling so much better each day and having a lot more energy!!! And my back pain - GONE! :) I've already been looking for the next race I want to do. Hopefully after a couple of 5K, I'll be ready to do a 10K!! :)

  • I'm Thankful that I have such a supportive husband. He has been my rock through all of this. Usually when I'm on a diet, he isn't, which makes it hard for both of us. And I usually end up cheating then quitting. This time, we are both on it!! He has lost 20 pounds in one month. I hate guys!!! I've lost 6. Not fair!!! But, regardless we feel better and that extra roll I had - it's gone!!! :)

  • I'm Thankful for the random texts I get through out the day from D. The one that made my day today "We have reservations tomorrow night at 6:30....at Connors." Yes, people it's food these days that I get excited about!!! Bring on date night with the hubby and probably my favorite restaurant in town!! :)

TWO MORE DAYS TILL THE RACE!!!!! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I came over here to see if you were interested in guest blogging? Read todays post

http://ardjla.blogspot.com/2011/10/inspire-someone-by-guest-blogging.html

to find out more & chose a topic {if you're interested}. I'm looking to inspire more bloggers as certain blogs have done me!

Check it out!

jess @ Stilettos & a fishing pole
www.ardjla.blogspot.com