Let me start out by saying this started out Tuesday Tidbits, then turned into Thoughts for Thursday and now it's Five on Friday - it's been that kind of week. Can I get a Amen for it being Friday?! :)
~One~
We are still in the process of decorating our house and y'all I'm over it. I'm still working on the Laundry Room because everything I want done cost too much money and sorry but money doesn't grow on trees around our house - Go Figure! It's pretty much done, but I'm in the process of trying to find something to pant this sign for me and make it look like this. One girl quoted me $100 - umm no thanks! Daniel built it, but we are clueless when it comes to painting, distressing and stenciling.
~Two~
We finished the hallway project right before K's birthday and I came home the other day to one of the frames in the floor - busted the trim and busted the frame. Wonderful! It was adorable but I guess the hot glue just wouldn't hold up. Now, I'm on the look out for cute wooden frames. Any ideas where I can find some. Hobby Lobby is a no go!
At least it was cute while it lasted, right?!
~Three~
I opened K's bag the other morning to re fix her juice to send to daycare and I found a card that was address to Ms. Kennedy. I was balling when I got done reading it. It was a Thank you card from one of her teachers telling her what a blessing she was and how much she enjoyed coming to work and getting to see Kennedy everyday. It went on to talk about her smile and how much her laughter was so contagious! Reading that made my heart swell. What a blessing such a simple act of kindness can be to someone. Sure, my child can't "talk" yet but knowing she brightens someone else's day the same way she does for us just makes me feel like we're doing a good job! Have I said how much I love where she goes! As my Pastor says "They'll know you, by the way you love one another."
~Four~
I deleted Facebook this week and y'all I'm loving it. There is a post on this coming up. But, think about it - how much time do you really waste just scrolling through FB?
~Five~
Tonight is Date night for me and Daniel. We haven't been out with just us in I can't tell you how long. We probably won't know what to do with ourselves, or especially what to talk about. Ha! We're headed to LongHorn, a movie (i think) and then hitting up Target and Lowes
Hope everyone has an amazing weekend!!!







1 comment:
I'm over decorating too. It's getting to the point where I am even slacking on the nursery. The room I am most excited to spend my time in in the coming months. I want it all decorated. I just don't want to find the items or pay for them anymore hahah
LOVE the hallway idea.
so so sweet that Kennedy's teacher took time to write a little note about her :)
Post a Comment