This past weekend we packed up and headed to Florence. It's been a while since we've been over there and it was time - not only to see the world's best sister, but also to tear up some Rigatoni's!! :)
I took off half a day Friday so we could drive over in enough time to see all of Amber's Kindergartners. They have seen K all year long through pictures and Amber wanted them to "meet" her before school let out! It was the cutest thing. Amber didn't tell them we were coming, so when we walked in they all just looked and in shock said "that's the baby from the big screen" :) I seriously love to hear kids talk and the way they think. Amber has K on her desktop and that is what they were calling the big screen! So sweet! :)
Once school was out K had the best time running the hallways and screaming at the teacher kids that were still there playing! It's hard to believe that in a couple of years, she'll be roaming the halls of a school!
Once school was out, when headed to Amber's to unload and then go and get a bite to eat! We ate at Red Lobster and y'all I could have made a meal just off the salad and biscuits. Kennedy had shrimp for the first time and like everything else that we put in front of her - she eats every last bit! :)
Saturday we had a girls day of shopping and then of course it wouldn't be a weekend to Florence without eating at Rigatoni's.
We all have SO much fun together and I'd give anything if Amber could move back to Huntsville! We love getting away here and there and going to Florence but it would be so nice to have Amber in the same town.
So thankful for my sweet family!!!
Once school was out K had the best time running the hallways and screaming at the teacher kids that were still there playing! It's hard to believe that in a couple of years, she'll be roaming the halls of a school!
Once school was out, when headed to Amber's to unload and then go and get a bite to eat! We ate at Red Lobster and y'all I could have made a meal just off the salad and biscuits. Kennedy had shrimp for the first time and like everything else that we put in front of her - she eats every last bit! :)
Saturday we had a girls day of shopping and then of course it wouldn't be a weekend to Florence without eating at Rigatoni's.
Downtown Florence is so pretty! There are little boutiques, ice cream shops, and restaurants within walking distance of each other. I would love in Huntsville's downtown was like this!
My sweet girl LOVES nothing more than to walk pretty much everywhere now!
All in all, Mothers Day weekend was spent with two of the ladies that mean the most in the world to me! I have the absolute best Momma in the world and I'm so glad we are like best friends! And I couldn't ask for a better Granna to my baby girl.
We got home Sunday morning around 10:30 and flowers and two sweet cards were waiting on me from the best husband and daddy in the world. Daniel took us to Red Robin later on, then we roamed around Sams and just came back and relaxed. I couldn't have asked for a better Mothers Day!
So thankful for my sweet family!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment